Mounts On The Palms
If palm lines are the most crucial factors helping the hand analysts to explore a person’s future, the mounts found on our palms can also be used to gain more insights into our unknown lives in the next few years. Like the lines, the mounts have their origins in Greece, and their individual names were originally called according to the Greek Gods in the ancient times.
– Mount of Venus: It’s found below our thumps, and a great indicator of the artistic respects like love and beauty.
– Mount of Jupiter: We can find it right under the index finger. What it brings to us is the same as the Mount of Venus does.
– Mount of Saturn: It’s underneath the middle finger, and anything related to hard-working stuff or patience is what it really holds.
– Mount of Apollo: Lying below the ring finger, the mount gives us some cues about compassionate feelings and creativity.
– Mount of Mercury: It’s right below the bottom of the little finger, and a good sign of business skills.
Read Your Own Palm
A personalized reading would be a perfect choice for you if you want to peek at your own future and get excited to know what this future has in store for you. Each palm line will be listed in different positions and shapes online so that we would know which pattern of the line is the same as yours. Look at the palm pictures to compare them with yours and click on the best fit for your line. The whole reading will be shown step-by-step to make it easy for any user to identify even the smallest differences in their palms. In case we have some exceptional markings in our palms beside 4 other main lines, the site also provides some good pictures having the same markings for us to compare.