Hands – we do most things with hands every day at work or home. However, have you ever wondered what else it can perform?
For centuries, the fortune tellers have used palm lines on the hands to predict each person’s destiny and characteristics. Nowadays, palm reading has become an art of telling the future. Do you want to know what will happen to you for the upcoming years? After doing few pieces of research, we think it’ll be fun if offering a simple instruction of how to read palms with pictures. With this guide, you’ll earn a little knowledge about reading your palms.
Reading Palms – Determining Your Hand Shape
Before reading your palm, you need to know which shape your hand belongs to. In the palmistry, there are 4 main shapes:
- Earth Hands: belong to someone who has a square palm (the width is equal to the length) and shorter fingers.
- Water Hands: people who own water hands get a short and oval-shaped palm featuring long and flexible fingers. The palm’s length from the wrist to the fingers’ bottom is equal to the fingers’ length.
- Air Hands: if your palm is square or rectangular in shape, you’re in air hand type. People in this group tend to have long fingers, low-set thumbs, and defined knuckles.
- Fire Hands: people who are in fire hand type mostly have a square or rectangular palm, shorter fingers, and pinkish skin. The length of the palm is greater than the length of the fingers.
Note: People belong to the earth and water hands usually don’t have many palm lines, but they’re deep. The major lines of these 2 types are normally well-defined while the fire and air hands have more lines and creases, but less definition.
Defining The Palm Lines
In most hands that we did for a survey, there are always 3 major lines that are most commonly read – the life line, the heart line, and the head line. When doing the palm reading, the fortune tellers usually pay attention to these lines, and they’ll read lines on the dominant hand representing your past and present life, while the other hand indicates events-to-be in your future life.
- The heart line: this line is found towards the top of your palm. It indicates love and attraction of a person. Also, all the matters of your relationship and emotional (or physical) feeling will be revealed via this line.
- The life line: the line starting at the palm’s edge above the thumb and stretches downward towards your wrist is the life line. It shows your general health state; however, don’t think too much if you have a short life line as it doesn’t mean you only have a short life.
- The head line: this line is below the heart line’s position. It represents the thought of humans, and the way it works. Also, it gives some clues for your creativity, intellectualism, and the amount of knowledge that you’ve obtained.