Palm reading or palmistry is described as an interesting way to predict our future or give us a glimpse of our personality traits via the study of the lines, creases and wrinkles on our palm. The truth is that this miraculous method has been applied over the years, and it has got great attention from lots of people in many parts of the world. However, some individuals, especially who are beginners, often find it difficult to practice palmistry by themselves. Read this article for consultation if you are one of these individuals.
How to read palms for beginners?
The shape of the hand: In general, there are 4 popular shapes of the hands that correspond with some elements below:
– An Air hand: The square palm and long fingers. A person who possesses this hand tends to be an enthusiastic one, and he prefers to join in some social activities.
– A Fire hand: The square or rectangular palm and short fingers. Normally, a person with this hand is known to be outgoing and kind. He will not hesitate to help other people around him.
– An Earth hand: The square palm and short fingers. An individual who has the Earth hand likes to travel. To be considered as a stable person, it is hard for everyone to change his decisions.
– A Water hand: The rectangular palm and long fingers. A person with the Water hand is very expressive and emotional, so he will be good at the fields of music and poetry.
The lines on the palm: There are 4 primary lines on our palm:
– A Fate line: This Fate line represents something that can happen to our whole life.
– A Heart line: This Heart line indicates all aspects of the heart such as our love life or cardiac health.
– A Life line: This Life line does not reveal our longevity. Instead, it will give us some information about our physical health, strengths and vitality.
– A Head line: This Head line discloses how we think.